Reinforcement is the key to driving any initiative to a successful conclusion. Holden Advisors’ team of subject matter experts is here to help. From many years of experience, we know that the best data, reports, and intentions, will not make new ways stick without careful management and coaching to instill required changes in decision-making and daily behaviors.
Developing a Coaching Organization
At Holden Advisors, we not only provide one-on-one coaching but we also develop teams of coaches within client organizations. Using Training as the first step to developing pricing and negotiating capabilities and driving change, coaches reinforce key concepts with attendees to ensure better results.
Effective coaching within an organization:
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to behavioral changes to accomplish common goals
- Helps to establish a common language, process and a set of desired behaviors
- Increases job satisfaction
- Develops Partners and teamwork
World-class Coaches Exhibit the Following Characteristics:
- They build receptivity to coaching
- They know what behaviors to look for and model
- They accurately recognize the effective behaviors when they see them
- They provide specific feedback for reinforcement or change
- They develop others with consistency and objectivity
Coaching leaders focus on individuals or teams that need to implement real strategy changes to improve profitability. We start with deep-dive Training Initiatives to develop the Leadership team’s knowledge in good pricing practices and price negotiation strategy.
We work one-on-one or with teams and offer:
- Executive workshops and road-mapping
- Pricing with Confidence to develop better decision-making in pricing and profitability matters
- Negotiating with Backbone for Leadership Teams
- Coaching cross-functional teams to unify and align to value they bring to customers
- Executive coaching for leaders that are aligning corporate pricing goals with field or plant operations
- Consensus building coaching sessions to implement pricing governance
- Sales leader coaching for nail-biting large scale price negotiations
See more in this section on these initiatives or call Carolyn Holden at 978-405-0021 or email email@example.com to discuss your initiative and the support you need.