Job Title: Client Program Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company with innovative initiatives? Holden Advisors is looking for a Client Program Manager to lead the successful implementation of Negotiating with Backbone initiatives with client sales, marketing, and pricing functions. In this role, the Client Program Manager will create and drive a mandate for change, foster the creation of a coaching culture, oversee and contribute to the development of customized content for workshops, and ensure successful rollout of hands-on classroom and virtual development. The Client Program Manager will also act as a liaison between clients and Holden’s subject matter expert facilitators.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across functional groups at all levels of an organization to ensure successful transformation in client organizations. Requirements include experience working in demanding client environments; developing client relationships; leveraging subject matter resources; and innovating services.
This role is a full-time opportunity at Holden Advisors.
- Be a team player who can balance Holden Advisors’ interests while meeting client needs and delivering superior results for the client
- Quickly diagnose client needs and create a solution focused on client improvement
- Organize a project plan that incorporates the details necessary of delivering high performance projects on time
- Communicate both internally and externally to set and manage expectations as well as hold client and Holden resources accountable
- Work independently to drive multiple tasks with various teams and goals
- Anticipate bottle necks and risks to deliverables and prepare a contingency plan
- Manage resources and skills of project team to complete best possible solutions
- Delivering feedback to internal and external customers
- Confidence in presenting recommendations to seasoned experts in their field
- Passion for identifying value in customer organizations and operations
- Ability to condense complex answers into simple messages
- Willingness to build a collaborative solution and gain agreement with clients and internal Holden Advisors’ resources
- Coordinate with initiative manager(s) to produce world-class materials and tools for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- A minimum 4+ years of implementing large complex, multi-stream initiatives
- A minimum 4+ years of project leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget using disciplined planning skills and mastery of project and client management techniques
- A demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
- Successful history of setting and managing client expectations
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Working knowledge of sales process and negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team-building skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Ability to commit to travel requirements, including world-wide travel (15%-40%)
Who We Are
Holden Advisors is a team of pacesetters. We specialize in coaching clients to develop price to value capabilities and high impact sales negotiation skills for optimal results. Our subject matter experts foster an outside-in view of the customer while providing a lens to diagnose and solve client’s evolving issues. Our collaborative approach builds client capability which achieves improvement in ROS, higher average margins and improved, cross functional alignment.
We work with clients who:
- Negotiate with procurement
- Position services as their greatest differentiator and profit maximizer
- Expand into new markets or new offerings
- Deal with acute margin pressure
- Seeing volumes return, but not revenues
- Challenged by a broken pricing process that cannot respond to sales or customers timely, efficiently, and knowledgeably
The Holden Advisors Difference:
- Thought-leadership. We build competitive advantage in pricing by helping clients implement the right profit building solution.
- Sales savvy. We have the ability to improve sales effectiveness by addressing one of the most dreaded problems in the sales process: the price negotiation.
- Collaboration. We work with sales, marketing, finance and pricing to achieve pricing power.
- Comprehensive view. We look at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of pricing to help you illuminate an offering’s clear value to a customer.
- Analytical and practical approach. We transform exacting analysis into solutions your sales force can defend face to face with your customers.
- Executive advisor. We have decades of experience as sales managers, marketers, and world-class pricing leaders, so we know first-hand what you’re facing.
- Focus on action. We go beyond strategies and automated systems to help you build pricing confidence into the way your team operates.
- Straight talk. We identify the tough issues and tell you what we think and why—so you can confront challenges head-on.
Send your cover letter and resume to Careers@HoldenAdvisors.com